Sunday, February 5, 2012

No Time

Well, as I predicted, I did not have time to do pretty much anything in regards to this trip and its preparations due to several tests I have been preparing for along with several assignments that were and are due. I must say the stress of 18 credits and 16 hours of work along with trying to exercise daily compounded with other stresses in my life make things difficult to stay on top of. Nonetheless, it is always doable and as long as we trust in God and put forth our best effort, things will turn out the way they are supposed to. I did order and receive a couple of books that were recommended to me called Central America on a Shoestring and South America on a Shoestring and have begun to skim through them to find ideas on what to do and where to visit on my trip. I'll highlight those in future posts. I will say that I am not sure about the idea I had in regards to doing research along the way. We shall have to see, but it was pointed out to me that I really wouldn't be doing them a favor considering they would have to train me and could consider me a liability in certain situations. Instead in reality it would just be them doing me a favor. I would love to do it, but we'll see. Hopefully this week I can make some progress toward these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment