Sunday, January 8, 2012

Plans

So, I said I would update each week and unfortunately I haven't got a whole lot to add right now. This last week, while my schedule was considerably free, my heart was not in a place where I was motivated enough to pursue certain things I need to pursue such as talking to the State Dept. to find out which countries will require me to have visas and how much they will cost, or talking to banks and figuring out how to go about getting pre-paid debit cards to bring with me so I won't have to carry too much cash on me at any given time. So those updates will come later. For now it is sufficient for me to say that I need your feedback on what locations in the different countries that you as my readers have wanted to visit or see. I would love any kind of feedback so you can post it on either my facebook page or email me or whatever you find convenient. Once I get a decent list put together of places to visit I will then begin to piece together a map and hopefully be able to post it or if nothing else just give a literary description of my route. So please help me out with that.
Also, I will try to figure out a way that you as my readers can donate into some account that will go to charities along the way. I have had some offers from people to donate to me to help pay for my trip, but for this particular trip I have vowed to not benefit financially and so I must graciously decline, but please give that money to my charity account when I get it set up. As for me, I plan to sell my Jeep Grand Cherokee and my beautiful motorcycle before I leave and that will be how I pay my way through this trip. So stay tuned and I will get more info soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment